The semester rolls on. More teaching, more grading, more debugging, but not much left to write short of data to analyze.
The dissertation is close to done, but not done yet. As they say in systems development, half of all project resources go into achieving 90% completion. The other half go into finishing the last 10%. But I do know I didn't finish by April, nor by August, nor September. Early November is likely, late November a necessity. This has to end.